Wednesday 3 December 2014

Hey, Who Doesn't Like Food Shaped Stuff? HOLIDAZE Gift Guide No. 1

I think that this time of year its absolutely super duper important to shop locally or handmade OR BOTH! I'm pretty lucky to know a few awesome babes that make stuff and sell stuff! And I like bragging about their amazing stuff! (And I may have added  few handmade crushes that ain't my pals yet! GIVE ME TIME!)

I wanna do a few posts with themes, basically 'cause I'm shit at choosing JUST ONE!

SO WHAT ABOUT FOOD SHAPED STUFF?

If you know me at all, which I'm sure you don't  'cause this is literally my second post and I don't even think my mom's even read it yet, you know that I love a novelty food item more than a human being should.

Here's a few tasty treats that I think your pals or frenemies would absolutely not send to the charity shop!



YUMMY SPRINKLES! I'm absolutely smitten with I Love Crafty's donut shop! I might have broken an tooth trying to gnaw on this thang! This sweetie is too tasty!

This print by Bel's Art basically makes me wanna throw my wallet at it! HERE GIRL TAKE ALL MY MONEY,IT'S YOURS! She also has this other print that basically makes me wanna weep it's so cute and perfect!



HEY WHO LIKES PINEAPPLE? I do! Once my friend made a cheese hedgehog with pineapples on it's quills. And weirdly this reminds me of it and also makes me hungry for it! Thanks for make me hungry Custom Made!




What is that you say? An acrylic cheese board you say? Yup, i am acrylic are evil geniuses and made me need this! Even though I prolly don't have room for anything new, ever again!

Okay that's it I'm done! I need to push myself away from the table!

See you laters,taters!

Edit: I absolutely forgot something too delicious for words!

This amazing hot dog necklace from Black Heart Creatives! They make it just I like it with MUSTARD!

19 comments:

  1. I love this and thanks for the lovely mention! They all look fabulous and that cheese board! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD EAT ACRYLIC CHEESE. You'd have to stop me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT! It's too much really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cheese board is probably my most favourite thing at the moment! You know next to your donuts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that donut is great! I can think of a few friends who'd love one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY i love food shapes things too! i have that lovely pineapple and i definitely need to get something doughnut shaped from laura at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Acrylic really are genius aren't they! I couldn't help but get a few bits for the shop but I'd love to stock it all!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That print by Bel's Art is mega cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great foodie inspired gift guide - I love the donut necklace and pineapple pin - super cute


    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo, yes I love it all! My kiddos are getting some foodie erasers for Xmas stocking fillers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all! Especially the doughnut necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the heck outta of a dang donut!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My good pal gave me pizza erasers for my birthday! i don't think you are ever too old for food erasers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder if you could wear them together? Hmmmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! I love,love some dang food stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. RIGHT! All of her work is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obsessed with their postcards as well! I got their little factory brooch at Renegade!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, these are all so adorable! I am in love with the ILoveCrafty collections!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...